a failure girl.
I failed to do study in the house.
I failed to pay attention in class.
I failed in doing pd notes.
I failed to be mature.
I failed in cooking.
I failed in history.
I failed in maths.
I failed pd.
I failed to be tall.
I failed to be a good girl in class.
I failed in bull in a china shop-clumsy.
I failed to my hair.
I failed to draw a human.
I failed to draw animals.
I failed to draw aliens.
I failed to take care of myself.
I failed to concern myself.
I failed to sing a song.
I failed to act cool.
I failed to scold teachers.
I failed to teach my brother.
I failed to say jokes.
I failed to make people smile when they re unhappy.
I failed to make myself to have a un-faked smile.
I failed to say fuck off to people.
I failed in everything.
I failed to stop liking someone.
Monday, July 11, 2011
FAILURE.
Posted by Winnie Ng. at 08:02
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment