Monday, May 6, 2013
It been 6th days i had leave my part time work as a cashier in popular bookstores .
So it time to post their pictures .
Although it been four months over there ,i have known many new friends ,working life ,and those who willing to teach me when i'm not pro in those stuff ,or doing something wrong :)
Well ,i think i'm the cheerful person in popular because i make them smile heheh :)
I miss them honestly and i know i have to move on with my life and i still can visit them ;)
Photos :)
blog ,remember previous post what i said about a guy ?:)
I think we just friends :)
I don't wanna think more further between us :)
Just wanna see him smile that all :)
Posted by Winnie Ng. at 09:37
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















0 comments:
Post a Comment