THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happy news .

It a happy news to me .
It is it is ...weehhheeee :D
Okay bloggie ,the happy news is I don't need to worry about national services anymore .
The doctor asked me do you want to go or don't want to go ?Both also I can write for you . 

Well ,as you can see the result my answers is NO .
So she helped me to write " TIDAK LAYAK "

And on april ,i plan a trip to gopeng .I thought of cancel-ing since the national services is troubling me the whole time .
And also my birthday is coming too and lucky me i was not in camp for that day .
Seriously i don't know my best friends will forget me or not but i hope i can be strong that time .
And i wanted to call my friends to celebrate and i have no idea who except for someone :X
I don't want to be like Kim Ling ,her friends forgotten her only her boyfriend and her best best friend remember her birthday :/
Scary huh? 

0 comments: