THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

No Lens ,just a simple smile

I feel i'm so COOL with that looks lol.


Add caption
I'm eighteen right now .
My face is looks like a kid ,baby face .
Everyone is expecting me to grow mature after i turned to eighteen .
So ? at last i'm still me .
I'm stubborn .
I won't change my attitude as i feel i'm good with it .
Childish .
i trying to change ,is TRYING .
My voice .
I don't expect to change because i like it .
I'm blur .
I'm silly ,dim wit too .
I began to hate to work in popular ,keep asking me questions and i have to memorized it always .
I can't stop halfway as my mum say you gotta do the things that you had promised .
And this sunday i'm going out with my best friends but not with them ,haha .
And i have many things to think and i can't share out :(
oh blog ,i don't know what to say anymore ~i just crapping here to show my new picture saja lol~







 

0 comments: