THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 1, 2013

Sweet and salty moments .


Salty moments is on 30th march 2013 .
Reason is because on friday my friend Skylice Ling told me that Thien And Junyee was gonna give me a surprise for my  birthday on saturday .
I was so happy ,i tie my hair so nice on that day ,and spread to all my friends in popular ,kim ling also thinks that they will give cause Thien asked her when is my break time on that saturday .
Then i received a missed call from Ling ,she said is cancel when i saw the message at  2pm .  

My heart was so hurt and disappointed on them . And i cry in office while kim ling cheer me up ,some of them know i cried ,they didn't come and ask why but they give me some time to stop crying  :)
After stop crying for half an hour ,went to eat my lunch .
Go back to work ,i stalk at him again this time he keep laughing and smiling . It feels like he know i love to see him smile :)
There that night after work , he said he want to cheer me up cause he knows i like to see him smile .
So understanding huh ?:)
And silly for crying right ?
And i won again rm10 the best smile ,and so do him ,voted him :D

Sweet moments is on 31th march 2013 .
They gave me an advanced surprise without my knowledge ahahah . of course it does LOL.
If not call what surprise ? :
P

Panda Edwin went afternoon shift and bought a cake XD
He just smile and straight went in .
I just know he take so many thing came in but no idea what was it as if he is seeing ghost :O
My break was on 1pm ,and i keep searching for my friends in popular to go makan ><
Pinky told me to take umbrella and go makan and i did .
Go in ,the room was dark and there is him holding the cake and everyone is singing (not everyone heheh )
Oh my god ,it was a big surprise for me heheh :)
I get two presents and it was him ,and his idea ,the cake is shared money de .
I feel like hugging him that time but i'm too shy and no idea to do what :O
Got pictures but haven't upload XO
At night ,i nearly short rm100 and it a totally surprise for me !
Searching for it ,everyone was helping me and yeah it was slip inside a magazine :/
 And later on ,i took the cream cake and make of them (mun kit ,chew,kim ling ,and edwin )

I so small gas ,and i regretted to treat him like that . I'm sorry :/
I'm happy and yet you said on facebook makes me have confident again ,and i will wait :)


First picture that show how i really laugh LOL


Pinky and me 

Yunn and me :)

Well ,she is my mama ?:D

Me and him :D

So many wishes :D

I really have TO SMILE FIRST .

Add caption
My gifts from Panda Edwin, and the bracelet hanging on the teddy is kim ling de :) 

This was sweet ,and i won't open until someone say so :D ,i guess wont melt right ?><
Saturday ,but then i take it off and tie one fully side only :)

with specs or without ?also still de me ~ :)

NO MATTER WHAT ,I STILL WILL HAVE A SMILE ON MY FACE .
THE ONLY BEST FRIENDS I HAD ..REMEMBERS MY BIRTHDAYS THE MOST ,DUM DUM AND LIM LIM :)
AND THE ONLY ONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ME IS HIM ? ;)

0 comments: