Went for flagday duty,separated group with Oja.
Oja took Zi Mun,Sueann,and Cheah went somewhere,meanwhile i took Peichi,Pheng Teng went to town and AMC somewhere on the way there the sky was very dark,we just keep on walking.
Hmm,many stories to heard,jokes,and many.
The rain was damn heavy,called my mum to take us since she can but we can't wait too long so we un-tuck our Std-T cover the tin and ran back,on the way i fall down on the roadside:X
Our face fully with dripping water on our hair,shoe totally had many water,shirts can be seen already.
Hmm i saw some youth7 watching us running back,and it was our best memories flagday under the rain :)
That what i heard they say ,and im quite happy and enjoyed too:)
16/6/11
Next day,we don't have fever but i had some cough and flu :/
Class started,kind of bored today,mostly i'm doing my homework or school work:/
Thien and Jun yee asked me: what if he ask you to be?or why not you tell him?
I replied: No,i don't want to,just kept in my heart that all.
Back then,I'm quite moody today while thinking of you,I not sure why am i thinking.
But I'm wondering why yesterday never reply me :/
And when i back home i get your message,I'm happy but you didn't reply,is okay to me(;
Thursday, June 16, 2011
15/6/11
Posted by Winnie Ng. at 09:44
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment