I totally forgotten bout my blog:O
Hmm,this days i quite moody seriously until yesterday and today,
He reply me weees~insane me.
Today is Thien and Victoria keep on gik* teacher asking many silly question.laugh die us.
And also is my day that I cook spaghetti vs with Victoria and let our friends try.
Yiyerrr,mostly all she win because her ingredient is cheese+chicken,mine is prego sauce+ketchup tomato+sausage=salty either sweet.
But at last classmates like mine of course especially a tb girl which is malay,i'm so glad and happy:D !
HOORRAY !
Yes,i join netball group which is every class needed 11peoples,awww i totally can't wait that moment
Drama for moral-kemerdekaaan :O
I be the actress japanese girl which my looks like?:O omgf !
Thien be my father?OHH shit!
Jun yee be indian guy ?ohh yes xD !
Victoria is the indian guy and director LOL?
totally all re getting true?:/
I don't wish to be,i got fobia bout stage fright gees:X
i.wanna.shout.with.all.my.voice.and.say.ILOVEYOU.while.looking.at.the.moon.
Friday, June 24, 2011
Good news?Bad news?
Posted by Winnie Ng. at 06:02
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment