all these poems suits me now.
When i first met you
i was afraid to talk you
When i first talk to you
i was afraid to love you
When i fell in love with you
i went to bed jumping with joy
every time i woke up
I was happy to see you there
when you touch my head .
i was afraid to talk you
When i first talk to you
i was afraid to love you
When i fell in love with you
i went to bed jumping with joy
every time i woke up
I was happy to see you there
when you touch my head .
Hiding my feel poems~
It's burning in the back of my throat
words I want to say
trying in every way
to show you how I feel
trying to hold myself back
cause I could just hold you forever
trying in every way
to show you how I feel
trying to hold myself back
cause I could just hold you forever
I wish so much that I could hold you.
A simple desire, yet so hard to do.
This is a love so hopeless, but yet,
As hard as I try, I can not forget.
Broken heart poems~
You broke my heart.
And won't repair it.
You took my love.
and won't give it back.
You made me feel.
and never did.
You made me have hope.
and you gave up.
You gave me good times.
You gave me bad times.
You let me fall for you.
You let me fall in love.
And you let go of me.
And you let me have my heart-broken.




0 comments:
Post a Comment