THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

LIVID and OFFENDED is what i feel.

uh-oh I getting very livid now,feeble now too.
I feel i had changed slightly ,maybe more than that,my moods and my attitude getting much more changer and i had become bad-tempered girl .
Well,LOL.
Some people change after something had offended you too much.
Silence is what i like to do whenever had gossip chatting group(;
Today we had a class which in arts room,Thien argue and scold with a Indian girl which is quite dopey looks she got.
LOL,and then Victoria turn to scold her again ,she raise her voice almost like wanna had a fight with the Indian girl.

And Me and Jun yee keep on watching them while smiling *evil grins* ;D
Oopsie,teacher saw it because Victoria raise her voice like WTH,and the end Thien and Victoria get dimerit .
And i help them say to teachers :Teacher,they all also got say bad word why dimerit them only?!
Teacher: call me don't interrupt in,since you have nothing to do with them D;
I freaking hurt dude-.- TOOT you !

Oh ya !my class teacher praise I  have brilliant idea for essay,damn happy la me:P


I think I have some other feelings towards you :X
However I just can say " imy " when you told me that,it makes me feel happy :)
Please don't treat me so good,I'm worried that i will LIKE you ):
And later on,BREAKS MY HEART 

so please I won't accept your sweet words  :X 
_



0 comments: