GOSH.
The volleyball game had been failed for our class,because the teacher of our class taking mc due to pregnant and makes us half year never go down for pj,sometimes i just fed up of you teacher,i fucked hate this kind of teacher principle give,i know you re pregnant can't you find a teacher to replace you:@
I became a very BAD-TEMPER girl.
I scolded every classmates when they are noisy or they a little of noisy.
I even hit the table or having "princess character" when I'm angry-ing or bad mood-ing.
And totally sometimes it makes me piss off,friends who should i trust?middle of them is really hard.
I just can't control my temper like i used to be keeping in heart,what makes me become like that?!
Why i can't be like last time?I'm now damn out of this life anymore,bad luck came good luck gone.shitt.
i'm totally piss off with my life,i just need help,i wanna control my temper,i just don't want people to hate me because of my bad temper coming back :/
hell yeah,yesterday had moral class.
I wore the kimono and classmates say it cute and suit me,they re watching where i go,teaching me to walk and sit and even teach me violin gosh it hard,finally i don't need to play it.. just 1more month and everyone is quiting to act for this moral drama :O
I wanna watch myself wearing kimono the japanese traditional dress:<
and i had fall down in the class during walking,damn the shoe and the floor that makes slippery :/
skin peels off,and the blood stuck inside of my legs showing blue-purple colour dots.
Today i hit my eye on the chair while Victoria tickle me,
I fell down while rubbing the board,laughing till fell?
My body hit on the table edges ,my keychain pencilbox drop at the drain,picked up twice-.-
Eyes ,body,legs jong sai jor :/
Oh gosh,i don't think iir that time i can do it ,i don't have confident at all to tell :/
Oh saturday run 1.5km,my class teacher say 15000 km-.-wthh.
Just run from frontgate then parkson way then backgate door come in-.- zzz.speechless
Thursday, June 30, 2011
What an unlucky week i got !
Posted by Winnie Ng. at 07:19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment